I used to read paper book but recently I have switched to read ebook.
Reading paper book:
- Good for your eye
- You can remember the content of the book visually
- You enjoy the nice print
- Is usually a bit more expensive
- You need to wait for the delivery
- You can’t search content
- You need a big bookshelf
- It is handy
- Use Kindle reader, you can buy and read any books anywhere, anytime
- Use Kindle app in iPad, you can even read at night (maybe bad for your eye)
- You can not enjoy flipping the pages, 🙂
I think what important is not whether it is a paper book or an ebook. They are just the medium for storing the knowledge. Building up a habit and start reading is more important.